We need to collect information to help you login, prevent fraud and misuse, fullfill legal obligations such as sending you invoice, analytics purposes for better user experience.
If you do not wish to provide details during signup, you may not be able to complete a transaction with us.
Cookies: A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on the user's computer or device containing information pertaining to the user. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally identifiable information while on our Site. Once you close your browser, the cookies are terminated. Cookies help with improving user experience such as login.
All information gathered on this website are stored securely in protected database and is available only to authorised personell.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Below are the details of what information we collect and how we use it:
- We will delete all profiles that are inactive for 180 days. If you want your user profile to be deleted, contact us through the support forum and it will be deleted within 7 business days excluding weekends.
- We save the information you provide at the time of sign up. Address is collected for sending you an invoice. Username is unique and you can choose an available username. You may update your name yourself or contact us. IP is used for logging.
- We do not store any financial information such as credit card details. We process secure payments using PayPal for which we redirect you to PayPal website.
- We may save cookies, preferences and the settings that you chose.
- We use Google Analytics for visitor behaviour and demographics. This information cannot be tracked back to individual uses and has no personal information. Google Analytics only provides data in numbers.
- We may link to external websites and display their information.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
- We may send you promotional emails that may contain coupons and offers.